SUMMER WORKOUTS - please contact the coaches for questions.
Parents will need to create an account with a password for the registration process that you will remember for future years of registration (this is different that the enrollment process.) You will need to know your son/daughter’s personal email address to provide where it is requested. Once you have completed all the registration process, and digital signatures, the system will send an e-mail to your son/daughter’s email address. Once they open the e-mail and select the link to Final Forms, they will then need to create a login password, review the documents and digitally sign the forms. Good news: once you initially do this process, all the information is saved and pre-populated year to year, so you only need to make any corrections (i.e., address change, phone numbers, health issues, etc.), upload a new physical each year and digitally sign the athlete registration paperwork.
RETURNING & NEW ATHLETES:
1. Athlete Registration is open for 2023-2024. If your student plans to participate in athletics during the next school year, you can complete the process BEFORE you get their physical (a new physical is required each school year and must be date April 1 or after) by doing this, the answers you provide for the medical history documents will automatically feed to the Sports Physical so you can print and take it along to the doctor. This will prevent having to answer the same questions twice. https://bishopluers-in.finalforms.com/
2. At the time of registration, parents must select the sport(s) the student intends to play, or the registration will remain incomplete. Only after selecting a sport(s) are certain questions and forms made available.
3. IHSAA Physical Forms needs to be uploaded (a .JPEG picture is acceptable) to participate in summer conditioning or MUST be uploaded by July 28th if not attending summer workouts.
4. Please make sure that you read the “Parent-Student Athlete Handbook” carefully. This provides the information about the Code of Conduct of Athletes and various policies for participation in Bishop Luers Athletics.
5. Sport participation fees will not open for payment until the first week of respective try-outs:
a) $40 – Cross Country, Volleyball, Basketball, Wrestling, Track
b) $50 – Soccer, Tennis, Baseball, Softball
c) $70 – Football, Golf, Swim
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Athletic Department at 260-456-1261 x 3031